Rossetti Archive Textual Transcription
Document Title: There's an eminent Poet named Morris
Author: Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Date of Composition: 1873?
Type of Manuscript: holograph fair copy
full Rossetti Archive record for this transcribed document is available.
- There's an eminent Poet named Morris
- Who all day for his grub swears & worries,
- What with belly and oaths,
- It's a wonder the clothes
- Do not bust all their buttons on Morris.
Electronic Archive Edition: 1
Copyright: By permission of the British Library