Rossetti Archive Textual Transcription
Document Title: As a critic, the poet Buchanan
Author: Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Date of Composition: 1871
Type of Manuscript: fair copy
full Rossetti Archive record for this transcribed document is available.
Manuscript Addition: 52
Editorial Description: Number written, not by DGR, in upper right hand corner
- As a critic, the Poet Buchanan
- Thinks the Pseudo worth two of the Anon.
- Into Maitland he's slunk,
- But what gift in the skunk
- Guides the shuddering nose to Buchanan.
Electronic Archive Edition: 1
Copyright: By permission of The British Library