Sewter, DGR's Designs for Stained Glass, 422
Surtees, A Catalogue Raisonné, vol. 1, 88 (no. 155).
DGR made the watercolour design sometime in 1862, depicting “Christ's crown
decorated with Alpha and Omega; four angels with crossed wings, two above and two
below” (Sewter 422). In 1864 the Morris firm made the stained glass window
for St. Peter's (now cathedral) in Bradford (the chancel east window, center top). Another
window, slightly reduced in size, was produced around the same time for St. Paul's Manningham,
Bradford, for the north aisle west window.